New RHEL and Fedora package maintainer

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at ja.net
Fri May 23 23:02:36 CEST 2014

Fajar,

If you're building for CentOS and RHEL, I would advise using the official SPEC from RHEL (visit git://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/freeradius.git for it). This is what Nick and before him John worked from, and which I also pull from. There are several patches that are applied on RHEL specifically.

Arran, Alan D, perhaps we should merge some of those bits back. I can send over a pull request on Tuesday when I'm back in the office.

Regards

Stefan