NAS-Port always the same

Khapare Joshi khapare77 at gmail.com
Mon May 26 16:37:11 CEST 2014

Thanks Alan,

How do I resolve my issue ?

a) we have a wireless access points are controlled by stupid cisco
controller
b) I wanted to use radtump file for simualtaneous-user
    because WLcontroller always sends the NAS-Port=1 radutmp file is not
properly updated hence when I do radwho i always see the last users
is there anything that I can change in acct_users ?