Free radius : Increase debug log level

Lakshmanji Chandrasekaran lakshmanji.x.chandrasekaran at gsk.com
Mon May 26 16:51:19 CEST 2014

Hi All,

We are running FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.11 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.10 (Tikanga).

We are looking to increase the debug log level to identify the free radius crashing and from the man page we could see the below options.

  -X              Turn on full debugging.
  -x              Turn on additional debugging. (-xx gives more debugging).

But the above options are  not providing more details of crash error.

Is there any other options to increase the logging level (any command line or configuration file change to increase logging level ) ?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Lakshmanji