Wild Card GoDaddy cert

Ryan De Kock ryandekock1988 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 15:13:42 CEST 2014

Thanks for all the responses.

I don't mean to doubt you guys, you obviously know more than me, however,
If import this certificate into MS and use it with NPS the clients are able
to connect and it does work.

I could be wrong but I think the issue has something to do with the fact
that I have 2 .crt files, the chain and the actual cert. I tried to combine
them in different orders into a file but that didn't work either.

If it works when in NPS surley it will work in freeradius?