Hunt groups not working, FR v 3.0.3

* zhex900 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 07:28:37 CEST 2014

Hi,

I got it working using unlang.

sites-enabled/default
authorize {

 update request {

Site-Location := "%{sql:SELECT radhuntgroup.groupname FROM `radhuntgroup`
INNER JOIN `radgroupcheck` ON radhuntgroup.groupname=radgroupcheck.value
INNER JOIN `radusergroup` ON radgroupcheck.groupname=radusergroup.groupname
AND radgroupcheck.attribute ='Site-Location' WHERE
`nasipaddress`='%{NAS-IP-Address}' AND
radusergroup.username='%{User-Name}'}"

}

if ( Site-Location == '' ) {

update reply {

Reply-Message := "You are not authorised to access this site
('%{NAS-IP-Address}')!"

}

reject