ipaddr, ipv4addr ipv6addr

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sat May 31 13:57:27 CEST 2014

>>Also... if the address doesn't resolve the
>>server fails to start? Ouch. Very nasty
>>behaviour -1

>You've specified a remote resource >which doesn't exist.

For clients though?  If a client doesn't exist then , shrug,  they're not going to talk to me.  Some installations have very dynamic upgrades/changes and a few dozen obsolete entries might easily exist. .. or those people with random VPN hookups that have all kinds of crazy dynamic hostname setups.

Alan