Resume failing on system reboot

Adam Bishop Adam.Bishop at jisc.ac.uk
Fri Nov 14 01:26:46 CET 2014

On 13 Nov 2014, at 23:39, Joshua <mrl0lz at gmail.com> wrote:
> if say a user restarts his OS X Yosemite laptop on reboot it will report loss of network and fail to connect.

If you're seeing an Access-Challenge message as the last packet in the conversation, then there are two possibilities:
 * The client is choosing not responding to the challenge
 * The client never receives the challenge

In either case, you're looking in the wrong place - only your NAS or your supplicant can tell you which has happened (and why).

Yosemite currently has a large number of issues relating to WiFi; I would avoid debugging this further until 10.10.1 is available, as you could find that it'll Just Work (R).

Adam Bishop

   gpg: 0x6609D460

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Collections and Janet Ltd. is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. number 2881024, VAT No. GB 614 9442 38. The registered office is: Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0SG. T 01235 822200.