Resume failing on system reboot

Brian Julin BJulin at clarku.edu
Fri Nov 14 01:52:11 CET 2014

Not to get too far down a tangent, but if this is happening after a resume, ISTR seeing
it suggested that turning off bluetooth can help a similar problem on some chipsets.
Definitely a client-side issue.  Both Yosemite and Win 8.1 are not robust enterprise clients.
That products from such major manufacturers can make it out to the field in this state is
just crazy, and us admins have to hunker down and try to find workarounds before the
pitchfork-wielding mobs of users find us, all the while hoping Apple or MS will fix their crap.