RADIUS Server Authorization and Accounting - MY SQL Configuration - Please Help

Russell Mike radius.sir at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:59:21 CET 2014

Hi Anusha

You are right, this is how it works. You need rlm_sqlcounter setup to
achieve that. Do you already have MySQL FreeRADIUS working setup?
Authentication & Accounting with MySQL ? Please note, accounting must work
with MySQL so that FreeRADIUS can calculate the time. please let me know if
you already have above. i can then help further.

Thanks / Prabhpal Singh