mac address in data vlan - drop

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Nov 19 13:16:59 CET 2014

Hi,

>    if ("%{User-Name}" =~ /^001ef7/) {
>

>            update reply {
>
>            Cisco-AVPair = "device-traffic-class=voice"

rather than relying on the User-Name you might be able to do something more
elegant - check the request to see if theres anything obvious/nice in it

>    And all works but when I plug off computer from CiscoPhone  and plag in in
>    again, so computer mac-address is droped...

because the port on the switch hasnt changed - the phone port PC has - check
the phone settings for passthrough - but this isnt FreeRADIUS issue - this is
all Cisco stuff. check eg

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst2960/software/release/12-2_55_se/configuration/guide/scg_2960/sw8021x.html

alan