4. Freeradius version 2.1.12 with TTLS support (Prasad Jadhav)

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 10:09:43 CET 2014

Hi Prasad,

Do not use 2.1.12, it is old and has known bugs. Install 2.2.6.

You are not telling us what protocol you are using to authenticate. For
TTLS, you do not need certificates installed on the client side, only for
EAP-TLS.

However, I what you probably want is really EAP-TTLS; decide what backend
are you using to authenticate and elaborate better your next question
please.

Regards,

--
Rui Ribeiro