Fwd: Child is hung (max_request)

srithar jeevadurai srijeevadurai1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:18:09 CET 2014

To make it simple,

Is it possible to do following thing will FreeRadius?

1) collect auth request and response by itself.
2) collect accounting request and send it via TCP/IP to another process in
the same host (say rad to dia converter).
3) collect response from the external process on same host (rad to dia
converter) and send as radius response.

In that way, I can use freeRadius as upfront module to handle the incoming
radius request and FreeRadius server will process request and response
idependently i.e. asyncronus.

--
Regards,
Srithar Durairaj