Child is hung (max_request)

srithar jeevadurai srijeevadurai1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 06:32:09 CET 2014

Hi Team,

I need one more information regarding 'radius.log' file.

We enable FreeRadius server to do logging in radius.log file however the
file is keeping growing in GB (in 15 days).

Is there any way by changing the freeRadius configuration to switch the log
file on daily basis? Please provide steps to change the configuration as
well please.

Or we have use logadm OS utility to switch logs on daily basis?

Need your expert advise for the same.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,
Srithar