Authentication and Authorization

Alex Gregory alex at c2company.com
Wed Oct 1 00:49:00 CEST 2014

Thank you for the link.  I have the OTP working on a test server now with proxying.  The problem is the hosted OTP server does not supply any group or attribute information back yet like this Wikid server does.  But I have two different user groups for two different networks (Corp and Dev users) that need to be differentiated.

In production have two virtual radius servers each doing an LDAP lookup into a different group.  If a user tries to access the incorrect network they are denied because they are not in that group.  Works great.  If I alter the server to proxy the request with the LDAP module configured will it handle things properly?

Thanks,

Alex