EAP-GTC & Yubikey

cellkites at hushmail.com cellkites at hushmail.com
Wed Oct 1 07:56:05 CEST 2014

Sorry I forgot to mention that my goal is to have the Yubikey-OTP
attribute set in order to authenticate using both password & yubikey.
If I set the gtc auth_type to PAP and only set "yubikey" under the
Auth-Type PAP of my sites configuration it works however that only
allows me to authenticate using the otp, not otp & password.

Cheers,

Pete

On 1/10/2014 at 1:42 PM, cellkites at hushmail.com wrote:I've been
attempting to integrate yubikeys with freeradius and have had great
success with the included yubikey module authenticating against both
stored aes keys and a private otp validation server. However I am now
attempting to use them in conjunction with EAP-GTC and am slightly
lost.

Under the gtc section of the eap module config i see that a user
password is returned from the connecting client and passed onto
another module for authentication. Is it possible to then pass this to
the yubikey module to extract the otp portion, authenticate the otp
and then continue with PAP authentication using the users password?

Is there another way i should be going about this?