VSA processing in avpair.c in the client : (unknown Vendor-Id)

bmoyni01 at vodafone.ie bmoyni01 at vodafone.ie
Thu Oct 2 23:02:27 CEST 2014

well, I dont need to do anything specific with the VSA attrs.
I;m interfacing with a server that can invariably sent these
parameters.

but because it is not recognized, the other normal attrs are not
getting a chance to be processed.
specifically the reply in the accept as part of AUTH.

as outlined earlier, I think this is a bug.

The VSAs get precedence over the normal attrs but if the VSAs are not
decoded correctly
then the function prematurely returns.

thats my take, but could be wrong.

let me know what you think.