Beginner help

KAVYA PRABHAKAR kavyamelinmaneprabhakar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 05:25:14 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have installed Freeradius version 3 and get openssl error as my openssl
version was in range 1.0.1 - 1.0.1f*. *
Now I removed my older openssl version and installed openssl 1.0.1g. Edited
radiusd.conf file as well.

allow_vulnerable_openssl = 'CVE-2014-0160'

When I start freeradius server ( ./radiusd -X  for debug mode), it will
refuse to start with libssl version which is currently installed on your
server. Root cause for this is “Security advisory CVE-2014-0160
(Heartbleed)”

I rechecked my openssl version that I have installed. It is 1.0.1g and
freeradius is 3.0.3. Please help me in this regard. What am I missing here?
Thanks,
Kavya