[SOLVED] Re: LDAP bind user authentication

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at ja.net
Sun Oct 12 21:36:57 CEST 2014

> is almost always wrong". Is the section
> Auth-Type LDAP {
>   ldap
> }
>
> now obsolete? Why is it there in the first place, since the comment
> above sounds to me pretty much like what i want.

Good question… I guess it would make sense to remove it… Arran? Alan? Am happy to send a patch to add both bits into the next release… :-)

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

Janet, the UK's research and education network.

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238