Beginner help

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Oct 16 10:48:30 CEST 2014

Hi,

>    I generated .csr using openssl command and used this csr to generate CA
>    signed certificate. I installed this CA signed certificate under trusted
>    root of server. But when I run freeradius in debug mode, I get the
>    following error:

eap.conf (2.x) or mods-enabled/eap files give clear documentation
on the cert files etc required.  the FreeRADIUS system comes with fully documented
information about certificate generation and requirements

but your error looks like the client is using the wrong CA when talking to the RADIUS
server

please use the history feature of the users mailing list to see exactly this same issue
talked about many many times over the past years

alan