FR 3.0.x Head + coova chilli + mysql Volume Limit

"Edvin Seferovic | Kolpinghaus St. Pölten" edvin.seferovic at kolp.at
Thu Oct 30 10:38:35 CET 2014

You should run freeRadius in debbuging mode and look what attributes are
sent to NAS. I have a feeling that you have "hard-coded" the limit which
is sent back to the NAS instead of sending the limit minus quota usage
(which is again read from the db).

Basically, check you SQL configuration (as Alan DeKok already wrote).

Kind regards,
E:S