Forwarding accounting Data to another radius Server for HA

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Sep 1 16:28:38 CEST 2014

Daren Hendricks wrote:
> I can't really see any errors in the debug output below (Sorry if it's
> long, I just copy and pasted from debug)

  The "replicate" module isn't being used.

  You didn't configure the server to replicate accounting packets.  Go
do that.

  The point of the debug output is to READ IT.  You can't just look for
errors.  You MUST read it, and look to see if the server is doing what
you expect.

  In this case, you expect it to replicate packets.  But there is NO
reference to "replicate" in the debug output.  This should be an obvious
problem to fix.