radius logging

Khapare Joshi khapare77 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 12:57:49 CEST 2014

Thanks,

That worked but I still see some users in my radius log ADDomain\username.
so If i want to get just the username - i can achieve by  stripped_names =
yes in radiusd.conf file

But what about keeping <username>@domain.com but get ridoff those
ADDomain\\<username> or ADdomain\<username> ? I just do not want to see
those AD \\ carp