rlm_cache

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Wed Sep 3 22:53:25 CEST 2014

Hello Peter,

Comments are inline. Albeit, I'm not providing any technical help. Sorry.

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 3:35 PM, BALSIANOK, Peter
<Peter.BALSIANOK at orange.com> wrote:
> Could you please give me some hint how to do it ?

Top posting like this is, to some degree, considered rude when the
list (FR-users) convention is to inline post. Other mailing lists may
have differing conventions.

You may have noticed Alan's last email - each question (or comment) of
yours was answered by Alan directly after it. That is inline posting.
There are many places to find more info about "Why top posting is
bad".

The above question, "Could you please give me some hint how to do it"
ought to be (immediately) after the part that "it" is referring to. I
can only guess that the word "it" is referring to:

You have to catch what is needed, and only when it
> is needed.

Again, others are probably wondering what your question is referring to.

Hope that helps,

-m