Forwarding accounting Data to another radius Server for HA

Daren Hendricks daren.hendricks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 10:57:57 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thank you for the advice. I have decided to go
with copy-acct-to-home-server to proxy accounting data to secondary server.
It all works fine except that when the home server is down, a detail.work
file is not created and when home server is back up the data in detail file
is not pushed to it.

Regards