EAP-Fast Support

Matthew Ceroni matthewceroni at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 19:24:21 CEST 2014

So I downloaded the latest source for FreeRadius. Compiled the libeap
mobile from hostap-0.6.git, making sure it builds the static libeap.so
library, which it does.

I then edited the Makefile in src/modules/rlm_eap2 and set the path to
the hostap library. Ran configure with

./configure --with-experimental-modules --with-rlm_eap2

But after building freeradius I don't see the rlm_eap2 library in lib/.