Virtual Server

nicolas.clo at ricoh-industrie.fr nicolas.clo at ricoh-industrie.fr
Mon Sep 8 13:42:18 CEST 2014

If I put nas clients in clients.conf file, everything works fine.

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 2:30 PM, <nicolas.clo at ricoh-industrie.fr> wrote:

            Hi List,

            Sorry if it's a stupid question but since Freeradius 3.0.4 ( Version 3.0.4 (git
            #9b5c955) ), my custom virtual server is ignored by freeradius at startup

            Log:

      rlm_sql (sql): Executing query: 'SELECT id, nasname, shortname, type, secret, server FROM nas'
      rlm_sql (sql): Adding client 192.168.0.1 (AP01) to rif clients list
      Failed to find virtual server rif

The usual response would be "what does the debug log show"? It should print which config files it
reads, and also what virtual servers it finds.

Also, what version did you test that it worked the last time?

--
Fajar-