Virtual Server

nicolas.clo at ricoh-industrie.fr nicolas.clo at ricoh-industrie.fr
Tue Sep 9 09:14:20 CEST 2014

No sorry, it doesn't work

== Contenu de la table nas

|7192.168.50.190|AP07|cisco|NULL|Password|rif|NULL|RADIUS Client

rlm_sql (sql): Adding client 192.168.50.190 (AP07) to rif clients list
rlm_sql (192.168.50.190): Client "AP07" (sql) added

Listening on auth address * port 1812 as server default
Listening on auth address 127.0.0.1 port 3812 as server rif
Listening on status address * port 18121 as server status
Listening on auth address 127.0.0.1 port 18120 as server inner-tunnel
Ready to process requests
Ignoring request to auth address * port 1812 as server default from unknown client 192.168.50.190
port 1645 proto udp

--> It listen on 1812 port instead of 3812 for rif virtual server

  Nicolas CLO
  Industrial and Network Technician
  ITS

  RICOH INDUSTRIE FRANCE SAS
  144, route de Rouffach, 68920 WETTOLSHEIM
  Tel: +33 (0) 3 89 20 48 84
  nicolas.clo at ricoh-industrie.fr  |  www.ricoh-thermal.com