[3.0.4] LDAP issues

Hachmer, Tobias Tobias.Hachmer at stadt-frankfurt.de
Thu Sep 11 09:01:46 CEST 2014

Hello list,

thanks for version 3.0.4. On our test system here I encountered the following issues regarding the ldap module:

1.
rlm_ldap: Falling back to build time libldap version info.  Query for LDAP_OPT_API_INFO returned: -1
rlm_ldap: libldap vendor: OpenLDAP version: 20423

Is this an error/warning/info? Should I act on this?

2. lots of:
(0)  ERROR: ldap : Failed tokenising attribute string: Expecting operator
(0)  WARNING: ldap : Failed parsing 'radiusAttribute' value "reply:Xylan-Access-Priv += Xylan-Read-Priv" as valuepair, skipping...

What have changed regarding generic radiusAttribute in ldap?

Thanks in advance,
Tobias Hachmer