How to reject when user is not in the appropiate Huntgroup for site?

Jeroen Bosch jeroen.bosch at netyce.com
Thu Sep 11 16:52:51 CEST 2014

Dear freeRADIUS users,

FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.12

I'm trying to setup Huntgroups using the HOWTO
http://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/SQL-Huntgroup-HOWTO

after adding "update reply {
        Huntgroup-Name := "%{sql:SELECT groupname FROM radhuntgroup WHERE
nasipaddress='%{NAS-IP-Address}'}"
}"

to my sites-enabled/default I do see the queries in the debugging
information checking if the supplied user is part of the Huntgroup however
when this is not the case the user still get's access:

How do I reject when a user is nog in the appropiate Huntgroup? Thanks in
advance!

Kind regards,

Jeroen Bosch

*Design Driven Networking - Smarter, better, controllable networks *

Jeroen Bosch | Developer
Business Centre Leeuwenveldseweg 5n, 1382 LV Weesp, NL
m: +31 6 22768473 | t: +31 20 894 3412
jeroen.bosch at netyce.com | www.netyce.com