Release of Version 3.0.4

Herwin Weststrate herwin at quarantainenet.nl
Fri Sep 12 14:46:46 CEST 2014

On 10-09-14 17:59, Alan DeKok wrote:
>   We've release version 3.0.4.  It has a long changelong from 3.0.3:
>
> http://freeradius.org/version3.html

The file debian/changelog has been updated with the complete changelog
of the 3.0.4 release. Unfortunately, this file is not completely
freeform, and the way the entries are added generates parsing errors
when a debian package is compiled. A short description of the way the
file should look is given at
https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-source.html#s-dpkgchangelog

Easiest way to fix this:

* Remove the lines "Feature improvements" and "Bug fixes"

However, modifying changelogs is seen as a bad practice, so I'm not sure
if this should be changed or not.

--
Herwin Weststrate