Does freeradius support considering a session as ended if enough accounting packets are missed?

Erik Andersen eandersen at eoni.com
Wed Sep 17 20:26:16 CEST 2014

I'm running FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.12.

I've searched online, and haven't found anything on the subject that
definitively says. Does freeradius support marking a session as
ended/stopped if enough accounting packets are missed?

One thing I did consider is that if not, I could try building a script
that runs frequently, looking for sessions that have no accounting in
the last X minutes, and changes the session to being ended (I think
radzap is the tool for this, but I could be wrong). Of course, the less
weird scripts I make (and have to come back and figure out what "clever"
thing I did in 3 years), the better.

--
Erik Andersen
Eastern Oregon Net, Inc