Radclient Queries

Himanshu Pandey pandey_himanshu80 at rediffmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:20:03 CEST 2014

Dear Friends,As suggested I went through the code of freeradius thoroughly and developed a reasonable understanding of the same. Now I want to do a practical exercise:Using radclient I want to create and send a dummy request to user module in order to take it's statistics.I would like to store username & password in a file.Please tell me what all steps do I have to perform in order to test the above scenario. Meaning which all files do I have to modify and how to perform the testing.Thanks in advance.Sonu