3.0.4: proxy-to-vserver and proxied post-auth?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Sep 22 14:47:28 CEST 2014

Stefan Winter wrote:
> My proxied-to vserver needs to do some stuff in post-auth. However it
> looks like post-auth is not actually called; instead, only the post-auth
> of the original vserver is.
>
> Is that desired/expected behaviour in 3.0.4?

  No.  I'll go poke it.

  Right now, the post_auth section is called just before it sends a
reply packet.  Since the virtual servers don't send reply packets,
post_auth doesn't get called.

  This should be a ~10 line fix.  I'll push a fix later today, so it
should work tomorrow from the v3.0.x git branch.