Reply-Message in postauth_query

Hasanen AL-Bana hasanen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 19:52:31 CEST 2014

reply:Reply-Message always comes empty when incorrect username or
password used , turned out that I have to define custom Reply-Message
in Authorize section like this :
sql {
                notfound = 1
                reject = 2
        }
        if(notfound){
        update reply {
            Reply-Message := "Login Failed. Please check your Username
and Password"
        }
        ok = reject
        }

        if(reject){
        update reply {
            Reply-Message := "Login Failed. Please check your Username
and Password"
        }
        ok = reject
        }

I will check unlang for more details, thanks.