Re: Regarding Radmin

Himanshu Pandey pandey_himanshu80 at rediffmail.com
Mon Sep 29 12:07:33 CEST 2014

UNDERSTOOD!
THANKS!

From: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <list at fajar.net>
Sent: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:06:46
To: FreeRadius users mailing list <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>
Subject: Re: Regarding Radmin
On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Himanshu  Pandey <pandey_himanshu80 at rediffmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I was using radmin to view the server statistics. But I am not getting and finding examples of the usage of these few radmin commands. For e.g.,

1. set module <command> --- What is command overhere?

2. show <command> ----  What is command overhere?

3. stats <command> ----  What is command overhere?

4. add <command> ---- What is command overhere?

5. set <command> ---- What is command overhere?

Please give me examples so that I can understand them.

Did you try typing "help"?
 o sub-command of showstats <command> - do sub-command of stats
radmin> add helpadd client <command> - Add client configuration commands
radmin> add client helpadd client file <filename> - Add new client definition from <filename>
radmin> debug help
debug condition [condition] - Enable debugging for requests matching [condition]debug level <number> - Set debug level to <number>.  Higher is more debugging.debug file [filename] - Send all debugging output to [filename]
-- Fajar
-