1. Cant read radius.log (Adam Schappell)

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 14:34:45 CEST 2015

Hi Adam,

You have already been told Daloradius may not be the most appropriate or up
to date interface to use.

Permissions may not be fine, and they are not certainly fine in my debian
for 3rd party tools to access that file. PHP/CGI processes are run under
the www-data user in Debian, not freerad.

Regards

--
Regards,

--