session log in SQL

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Apr 8 17:56:40 CEST 2015

On Apr 8, 2015, at 6:22 AM, Khapare Joshi <khapare77 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did mistake on regex thing because I was also testing same with
> affiliation and had this lines before I turn to test gid thing. sorry for
> this

  If you can't keep track of what you're doing, you will never solve the problem.

> This did not work either.

  Probably for the same reason.  You want one thing from the server, and you've configured it to do something else.

> I checked both debug output, the first one (DEFAULT Simultaneous-Use :=
> 1          Fall-Through = 1)  actually executes session but i don't see
> these lines when i perform test with gidnumber check statement.

  So read the debug output to see why.

> ++? if (gidnumber < 200)
>    (Attribute gidnumber was not found)

  Doesn't that tell you anything?

  You've configured the LDAP module to add the attribute to the CHECK items, and you're then looking for it in the REQUEST items.

  This is all documented, and it's all available in the debug output.

  I get the feeling that 3/4 of my posts here are just convincing people to READ the messages that they post to the list.