Issues getting SLES11 FreeRadius working with eDirectory

Mounir Boussedjra mounir.boussedjra at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 22:43:25 CEST 2015

All,

First of all sorry for my English.

I have a WiFi infrastructure in which the user’s database are managed by different Cisco ISE Radius.

I look to replace the ISE by a FreeRadius servers but before I need to confirm if the Freeradius is able to use sequentially different database to check the use’s crendentials.

I explains:

I my current configuration, the checks the user credentials locally (on the internal database) and if the authentication fails the forwards the credential to the second ISE.

This configuration seems possible if the Freeradius is configured as proxy with the option nostrip.

However, in my configuration I have the user name without a domain.

My question is :
can i configure the freeradius to use sequentially different user’s database for the authentication?

Thank you for your help.

Mounir.