Issues getting SLES11 FreeRadius working with eDirectory

Mounir Boussedjra mounir.boussedjra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 21:36:52 CEST 2015

Hi Alan

Thank you for the first answer and sorry for the insistence. I’m a network engineer and my skills in systems are limited.

During 2 weeks I tries to fined how I can use sequentially external Radius servers without success.

The use of the Freeradius on proxy configuration seems a good deal to use different external radius serveurs but not sequentially.
Do you have an idea/suggestion?

Best regards.