What can be defined in sites-enable/a_site

James Sumners james.sumners at clayton.edu
Tue Apr 14 15:27:04 CEST 2015

It seems that in addition to virtual server blocks I can also define
global clients in a site file. I'd really like to contain all of the
configuration specific to my site in one file, including modules. But
it doesn't seem like I can define global modules in a site file. Is
this correct? I can't find any description of what is actually allowed
in such a file; just a description of what is allowed in a virtual
server block.