What can be defined in sites-enable/a_site

James Sumners james.sumners at clayton.edu
Tue Apr 14 22:46:48 CEST 2015

On 2015-04-14 20:28:49 +0000, Alan Buxey said:

>> But, really, why would you have needed >to start writing that site if
>> what I'm saying isn't at least partially >true?
>
> Sheesh.  You moan about lack of documentation and yet you then moan
> about the fact that documentation is being written!  Issues man.
> Issues.

I'm not moaning about it being written. I said it's looking good. You
left out the bit that sentence is replying to:

```
No.  I'm pointing out that *your* complaints aren't substantiated by
the evidence.

  And that's why I started on the commercial documentation:
http://networkradius.com/doc/
```

Other than that, look back at the start of the thread. I ignored Alan
DeKok until he chimed in in response to my statement about not seeing
any documentation detailing whether or not the `modules` block can be
used multiple times like the `client` block.

He maintains the documentation in the default config file explains it,
and I maintain that it doesn't. That's the whole conversation in a
nutshell.

I honestly don't care if this project produces better documentation or
not. The animosity of DeKok's responses to people asking for assistance
is not something I want to deal with. That's why I turned to this list
as a last resort, using gmane as the gateway so I can just forget about
it later, and why I ignored his initial reply in this thread. I don't
know why I tried to help him understand why people ask the questions
they do here; I knew it was a fools errand to begin with.

Thank you to the two people who actually responded with real responses.
I'm done with this thread (and hopefully this list).