Shell script execution

mdii mdii.alias at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:46:25 CEST 2015

Thanks for your answer.

I did as you told ( /usr/sbin/radiusd -f -xx -lstdout), but as I said, when
I start freeradius manually, it works well, so I don't have any error in
the logs.

My problem is to have the same kind of logs when launching Freeradius with
the service call (service radiusd start). If I do that, I don't have any
logs to see why the script call isen't executed...