Shell script execution

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Apr 16 16:44:18 CEST 2015

hi,

#============= radiusd_t ==============
allow radiusd_t user_tmp_t:file execute;

To explain why I can't use the 3.x is that we're using package that
receives the Freeradius call and do a REST API call to a distant server,
and this package is only available for Freeradius 2.x at the moment... :(

I've got good news:
I try to disable SELinux and it works!!!

err, well, yes....but what you should do is find out 1) why the SELinux is doing this - likely that the
directories dont have the right selinux tags (check with eg ls -Z) , you can use restorecon etc

OR as you know the requirements and it looks sane, then use the SELinux tools to ensure you have a live policy
that means SELinux can be on

alan