Freeradius 3.0.7 and multiple buffered-sql servers - detail file issues

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 14:00:26 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

THIS is or should be one of the stronger points to choose a open source
implementation. Despite the investment in time or learning, that brings
other advantages to the table this one, despite all the FUD from other
vendors (we know whom) is one of the strongest points to the proponents of
open source. And often we can make small corrections too, as the source is
available.

I take my hat for your work and for all assistance on this mailing list.
You guys rock. 3.0.8 is pretty rock stable too now.

Regards,
Rui

> Message: 4
> Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 09:41:05 +0000
> From: A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
>         <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>
> Cc: Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
> Subject: Re: Freeradius 3.0.7 and multiple buffered-sql servers -
>         detail file issues
>
> Hi,
>
> > I can confirm that it is fixed now! Debian package built from git version
> > 3.0.8 is o.k. No more Bad file descriptor errors.
> >
> > Amazing! Thanks!
>
> I know! :-) you realise how long it takes to get a bug fixed when found in
> one
> of the commercial RADIUS platforms? or how long it takes to get a feature
> added?
>
> alan

> End of Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 120, Issue 70

Regards,

--
Rui Ribeiro
Senior Sysadm