config section in rlm_perl module

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Sat Apr 18 14:45:05 CEST 2015

> On 18 Apr 2015, at 12:05, Peter Balsianok <balsianok.peter at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am not able to use %RAD_PERLCONF during parsing phase of radius.pm. I
> understand why, because section config (rlm_perl) is parsed after parsing
> radius.pm itself. Therefore i am able to set up global constant based on
> freeradius configuration.
>
> Is it correct behaviour ?

I'd say no, but I don't know enough about the perl API to say for sure.

For example, i'm not sure of the earliest point at which you could inject globals.

If no one else answers, could you add an issue on GitHub so we can track this, and i'll look at it in a few days.

-Arran

FreeRADIUS development team