robust-proxy-accounting

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Apr 18 19:30:28 CEST 2015

On Apr 18, 2015, at 1:22 PM, Peter Balsianok <balsianok.peter at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wanted to test this scenario:
> This is a sample configuration for robust proxy accounting. Accounting
> packets are proxied, OR logged locally if all home servers are down.  When
> the home servers come back up, the accounting packets are forwarded.

  Yes.

> In my case freeradius detects that home server is down. I assume that
> freeradius will log accounting packet locally (via detail module) to the
> disk. I have checked /app_log/radius/ggsn/radacct/detail file, but
> accounting packet was not written. Therefore i sent debug output.

  Sending the debug output is useful.  My point was you should explain what you're doing, and why.  What you expect.  THEN post the debug output at the end of the message.

  It's supposed to call the Post-Proxy-Type Fail-Accounting section.  Check that it's calling the right server.

  Or, try v3.0.x from github.  There have been a number of fixes which may help.