linelog

Peter Balsianok balsianok.peter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 09:52:23 CEST 2015

Hi,

Thank you for your help and answer.
Maybe i found another solution (Module-Success-Message attribute).

update request {
  &Module-Success-Message := 'User suspended DUMMY context'
}

Result in radius.log
(0) Login OK (User suspended DUMMY context): [
ferencdalibor at orangenet.sk/FNNYWT] (from client localhost port 12901 cli
#/111265060/LIHR_USNP-14 atm 1/1/07/22:1.32)