Log control attributes

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Tue Apr 21 09:59:31 CEST 2015

> On 21 Apr 2015, at 07:42, Peter Balsianok <balsianok.peter at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I though something like %Z (in case of request ) in linelog ( write all
> attributes, doesn`t matter how many attributes are in the control list ).

/** Encode attributes as a series of string attribute/value pairs
 *
 * This is intended to serialize one or more attributes as a comma
 * delimited string.
 *
 * Example: "%{pairs:request:}" == "User-Name = 'foo', User-Password = 'bar'"
 */
static ssize_t pairs_xlat(UNUSED void *instance, REQUEST *request,
			  char const *fmt, char *out, size_t outlen)
{

-Arran

FreeRADIUS development team