dynamic expansion will not be dynamically expanded in ldap configuration

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Wed Apr 22 09:19:13 CEST 2015

Hello,

	I'm trying to configure ldap module for freeradius. For group
membership I have this configuration:

membership_filter = "(&(uid=%{User-Name})(objectClass=posixAccount))"

	but whenever I start freeradius, I get the error

/etc/freeradius/mods-enabled/ldap[176]: Found dynamic expansion in
string which will not be dynamically expanded

	where the membership_filter option is at line 176 of the ldap file.

	And when I user logins, there is no group search in the ldap, only a
search to find the user.

	What am I doing wrong?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez