Groups Configuration

Ricardo LarraƱaga ricardo.larranaga at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 15:54:23 CEST 2015

Hey Alan, thanks a lot for the comments.
Do you have by any chance a little bit more information about the issue, or
a bug # that i could follow to read about it?
I am running fr on centos 7, and i am finding it a little hard to upgrade
to 3.0.8 without building from source, which i would prefer not to do.
I would like to see if i can change the way i want to provision customers
to make this work without having to create one entry per user in
radusersgroup.
The only thing that i found in the website regarding release 3.0.8 is the
following line:

   - Relax restrictions on SQL group queries

Thanks again.
Regards